Consistently reach more of your technical audience when you use these four Technical Content Checklists.
Avoid the Biggest Mistake in Marketing
This mistake is so common with technical products like yours and it’s natural to fall into the trap. But you can avoid it, which will help you attract more of the right audience.
The mistake? Too much focus on your product.
Learn how to consistently publish better technical content
You’re part of a team creating content for a developer product aimed at a developer audience (like Auth0 or LogRocket) or a technical product for a technical audience (like ActiveCampaign or Notion).
Maybe your team already has a lot of technical content and you want it to perform better.
Or perhaps you’re getting started with technical content and you want to help your team hit the mark with technical readers on every single blog post, tutorial, and guide.
Originally developed to help our consulting clients who have technical products like yours, these checklists will help you avoid and fix the most common technical content mistakes.
This is EveryDeveloper’s knowledge synthesized—at a fraction of the cost. If you aren’t ready to build or hire a content team, it’s a no-brainer. Follow these checklists and find success.Mot, CTO & founder of Dotenv.org
Use them at any point in your content process:
- Before publication: keep your content consistent with a sanity check to maximize each piece
- Before writing: focus your time on writing the technical content that you know will resonate with your technical audience
- After publication: run the checklists on your existing and future content and find areas to improve right now
If using these four checklists helps your team save a combined four hours each month of work creating content over the next year, that’s 50 hours of time better used on other projects, including more great content.
That kind of team efficiency is a steal at this price!
It’s like free traffic for minimal effort
Yes, you and your team will save time. You’ll also identify your biggest content opportunities. Content that meets the criteria in these checklists has the greatest chance of success. Don’t waste time writing and promoting content your audience doesn’t want to read.
Here’s what you’ll get with your purchase:
Four practical guides for technical content
- Planning Checklist to point you in the right direction
- Outlining Checklist to make sure you have a narrative
- Writing Checklist to avoid the most common pitfalls of technical content
- Self-Promo Review Checklist to keep yourself honest
Two hands-on video walkthroughs
Almost 40 minutes of video as EveryDeveloper founder Adam DuVander shows how to use each checklist, with real example blog posts from LogRocket and Auth0.
- LogRocket blog post walkthrough (17 minutes)
- Auth0 blog post walkthrough (22 minutes)
The regular price is $150, but early buyers can buy it for $90 (40% off).
To get these four checklists and hands-on videos, just click the button below.
You’ll be taken to Gumroad where you’ll receive instant access to the checklists and videos.